Well I've made the effort and made something for my Etsy shop,
I bought a quilt top ages ago, I was really surprised as how lovely it was once it arrived, I'm really surprised that someone wanted to sell it with all that work in but it is just too lovely to use as a quilt, so I cut it in half and I've made a table runner with one half, not decided what I'm going to make with the other half yet, there is enough left to make two cushion covers and use up the rest of the floral fabric as backing.
I looked through my fabric stash and chose this lovely cream and pink floral fabric for the backing.
The table runner it isn't quilted but I think it still looks nice, it didn't take as long to finish as I thought it would, here are some photo's, crazy patchwork embellished with hand stitching, lace, buttons and beads, it must have taken ages to make.
have a good weekend, Jo x
No comments:
Post a Comment