Looking back at some old photo's, I've been making pegbags since 1997...
I used to upcycle old curtains to make pegbags, I used to sell them for £2 each at car boot sales, they were simply made, unlined and with a plastic coathanger, I used to make 10 at a time, I sometimes would bring one back but they always sold out, you could tell who just wanted a cheap pegbag and those who were buying to sell on, they would turn them inside out and look at the seams...
I think that's why we stop going, people wanting something for nothing, so in 2003 I started selling second hand items on eBay....Then in 2008 when I opened my Etsy shop, I continued to sell them...anyway here are some photo's...
(above) this was made for a friend
I make them different now, from new, good quality bought fabrics, lined and with a wooden coathanger, you can see the latest peg bags I have made for sale in my Etsy shop
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SolsticeDays?search_query=peg+bag
Have a good weekend
Jo











































No comments:
Post a Comment