Talking to someone this week and it became clear there seems to be some confusion on what I actually make so I've re-posted this post I first wrote a while ago.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Q) What is a Morsbag?
A) Fabric bags made from fabric which might end up in landfill, which is then used to make a reusable, original, recycled, washable, strong morsbags that will last for years, these bags are given away for free.
Not heard of Morsbags, here is a link to the website - http://www.morsbags.com/
Anyway now we are living in Barnsley I'm going to start making bags again, my pod name on the Morsbags website is Barnsley Blog Bags, so I've created a facebook page if anyone wants to see the bags I will be making
https://www.facebook.com/Barnsley-Blog-Bags-1331437966942494/
So, a quick summary...
Fabric I buy, I make items to sell for my business Solstice Days - my online shop
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SolsticeDays
I recycle curtains and duvet covers and donated fabrics to make Morsbags - http://www.morsbags.com/
Any fabric left from making Morsbags is made into purses for the Sew Powerful Purse Project - http://sewpowerful.org/sew-powerful-purse-program-overview/
have a good weekend
Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment