I made these three bags for the Sew Powerful Purse Project last month...
you can read the blog post here :
I make bags for the Sew Powerful Purse Project, but then again I follow their facebook page and updates on their website and then I'm reminded why I'm making the bags...it's about making a difference to them, not making a profit for me.
But if you are interested then here is the website -
https://sewpowerful.org/pages/purse-project
But if you are interested then here is the website -
https://sewpowerful.org/pages/purse-project
and I posted them on October 2nd and they finally arrived on October 23rd, you can follow thier journey below...
Your item was delivered to the front desk, reception area,
or mail room at 12:57 pm on October 23, 2018 in RENTON, WA 98058.
October 21, 2018 - Redelivery Scheduled - RENTON, WA 98058 -
Reminder to Schedule Redelivery of your item
October 10, 2018, 10:22 am - Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) RENTON, WA 98058
October 9, 2018, 8:19 pm - Delivery Attempted - No Access to Delivery Location
October 9, 2018, 7:43 am - Out for Delivery - RENTON, WA 98058
October 9, 2018, 7:33 am - Sorting Complete - RENTON, WA 98058
October 9, 2018, 4:36 am - Arrived at Unit - RENTON, WA 98058
October 9, 2018, 3:15 am - Arrived at USPS Facility - RENTON, WA 98058
October 9, 2018, 2:50 am - Arrived at USPS Regional Facility, SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX
October 9, 2018, 1:17 am - Departed USPS Regional Facility, SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
October 8, 2018, 11:56 pm - Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility - SEATTLE WA NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTER
October 8, 2018 - In Transit to Next Facility
October 4, 2018, 10:23 pm - Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
October 3, 2018, 4:54 pm - Processed Through Facility ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
October 3, 2018, 2:58 am - Processed Through Facility, LANGLEY HWDC, UNITED KINGDOM
October 2, 2018, 11:35 am - Acceptance UNITED KINGDOM.....

No comments:
Post a Comment