wow ten days since I wrote last, what's been happening, well not much...
What have I been doing?
Housework - usual washing ,cleaning and ironing etc
eBay - sold two shopping bags which I'd had in ages, so I put the money towards buying a pair of new regatta walking shoes, I offered £25 and he accepted, they are very comfortable to walk in to say they are new.
I also bought a pair of regatta boots as well which were half price and with 10% off as well
Wynsors - bought another pair of boots, the last one's I had were soled and heeled by T*impsons (£22.99) but for some reason I am slipping in them, so they have gone away for the winter and I've bought these instead which were reduced to £18 and as you can see have got good grips so they should get me through the winter
Christmas / Food - I had £12 in vouchers with T*esco, so I bought a three bird roast, some pigs in blankets, two small puddings and two cartons of brandy sauce, I will get the rest of food on the last shop in my midweek saver plan which is just £3.50 a month, I've already booked a slot and the food adds up to £67.78, not bad really, I just swap normal food for christmas food, so no more expensive than usual.
We were going to go to a local pub for a christmas day meal for hubby's birthday but it was £68 for one meal for one person, sorry we can't justify paying that! It is just me and hubby again for christmas day.
We were going to go to a local pub for a christmas day meal for hubby's birthday but it was £68 for one meal for one person, sorry we can't justify paying that! It is just me and hubby again for christmas day.
Bought three special christmas cards and two presents and some wrapping paper, nothing bought for hubby as yet, I know what he wants...
De-clutter -
hubby took two bags and one box of stuff to the local charity shop and two bags for air ambulance and I've still got 12 empty bags for british heart foundation.
Have a good week
Jo





No comments:
New comments are not allowed.