Saturday, 2 March 2019

2019 - 2nd March - decluttering

Still slowly decluttering...I'm doing my 30 day challenge over a year as there is just so much stuff to sort out...

Sorted out and ready to go are three bags of clothes going to the BHF shop and two boxes of ornaments and a travel bag, some glassware to local hospice shop along with a brown floral scarf I'd worn for years, two new plain pillowcases and two small shoulder bags, not enough room for all my stuff I carry about with me!

Still lots more to go, last weekend I listed some items that had just been in the wardrobe for about four years, two new jackets, two scarves, a handbag and about ten blouses, all good quality, so hopefully they should sell and cover shortfall in wages while hubby is off, only getting statutory sick pay now but bills still have to be paid...

Have a good weekend

Jo


No comments: