Sunday, 13 October 2019

October - Sew Powerful Purses - #21 #22 #23 #24 Purses Finished!


Purses #21, #22 and #23

  

  





and finally purse #24



I've re-used this lovely vibrant parrot linen fabric, it was a shopping bag earlier this year but it was unsold, so has now become a lovely purse! I hope someone will love it! 




I post my bags to USA, it's exciting following the tracking as the purses go on their journey to help keep a girl in school

October 17, 2019, 12:32 am - Departed USPS Regional Facility
SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 
October 16, 2019, 7:44 pm - Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 
October 15, 2019, 5:06 pm - Processed Through Facility - ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) 
October 15, 2019, 4:42 am - Processed Through Facility - LANGLEY HWDC, UNITED KINGDOM

October 14, 2019, 1:05 pm - Acceptance - UNITED KINGDOM

Have a good weekend

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment