https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lockdown-changes-five-things-you-22115371
Furlough has ended after 7 weeks at home for my husband who is a bus driver and back at work tomorrow, can I keep him at home till September as I'm worried by what he could catch?
Yet people want more buses to get to work, key workers have had children in school, while they have been at work, I'm sure they are worried?
Dinner ladies in school, they are worried, people shielding now allowed out, yet people in care homes stuck in, what about their mental health?
Shops,KFC, McDonalds etc are now re-opening, families worried about people who work there, can they stay home till September, yet bills still need paying while families are on Furlough...
whatever the Government do or say they are wrong or get ignored...not sure what the answer is...
over 38,000 cases in the UK so far and still growing daily...coming soon lockdown part 2...
Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment