Saturday, 13 June 2020

Saturday 13th June 2020 - Lockdown Week 12, Day 6...

Just had a few days blog break, because stuff just won't go away will it...

Not sure if I will continue this blog anymore but then again why should I stop blogging, not many followers but I blog for me, always have done, mainly as a record of what I've made over the years and I don't follow many blogs either.

If I stop blogging as many have over the years, then the trolls/bullies win don't they?

Funny how just ONE thing that you do in life is pounced on...

If I went on and on about shit stuff, mistakes that have been made, people who have wronged me in some way, stuff that has happened to me over the years then I would never be away from blogger...or a white padded room...

I posted this on FB the other day...

Everyone, whatever colour of their skin, whatever their beliefs, sexuality, gender, etc will be offended by something, where do you draw the line? :-(

There is enough crap going on in the world at the moment...

anyway hope you have a good weekend, whatever you are doing

Jo 


No comments: