Thursday, 2 July 2020

2020 - 2nd July - Week 15 - Day 4


Well here we are on Week 15 - Day 4 except it's not it's only week 14...

Been off line for a bloggy break ...

well anyway things are just the same, good days and bad days, life in lockdown goes on, food still needs buying and bills still need paying on furlough wages and after this weekend no doubt the numbers will go up, perhaps should have kept the distance at 2m from 4th July...

You can see an interactive maps here for info in your area...

7 deaths in our areas :-(

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19interactivemap/2020-06-12

https://www.ons.gov.uk/visualisations/dvc811/multimap/index.html

https://www.ons.gov.uk/visualisations/dvc811/msoamap/index.html?from=timeline

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

People protesting and going to the beaches yet children being kept off school, doesn't really make sense but there you go...

Yet children of keyworkers have been going to school all through lockdown...

if schools don't want large class sizes anymore then just have 15 children in a morning and then the rest of the class in the afternoon, still following the curriculum but just repeating the lesson plan twice a day?

I went to the local post office the other day, queuing as expected and 2 inside, and then went to get some bread and a few other bits from a nearby shop

During the short time I was out, only myself (using a scarf for a face covering) and one other person were wearing masks. I've tried wearing a pleated face masks, very tight and claustrophobic and tried wearing a shaped facemask, which I found easier to wear.

Supposed to wear facemasks on buses but not many people are...

a lot of people are blaming the bus drivers for not enforcing it, not sure why it should be the drivers responsibility for your health, surely that it up to you?

I've been decluttering clothes and stuff and selling on eBay and thank you if you have bought from my Etsy shop recently, it is very much appreciated :-)

Summer Sale now on - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SolsticeDays


I have been thinking about making facemasks or just sell fabrics off in packs, not decided what to do yet?

Have a good week, whatever week it is for you...

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment