Sunday, 31 January 2021

31st January 2021 - cooking on gas...

Reading on a blog post about energy companies...I tried to comment but blogger didn't connect...

Anyway this is my comment...

All the same these companies, I was with Npower now with E-on from Nov 2020, on quarterly bills now it seems on monthly bills, Nov-Dec - Gas used £123 and eon wanted another meter reading last week and gas used £111 (Dec -Jan) on I've got 7 days to pay, even though they get £12 a week by standing order and now pestering for direct debit. 

Central heating not on 24/7 , gas cooker on 1 hour a day and a new combi boiler 5 years ago (serviced each year), so time to phone up for a chat I think...

...Not really sure why the bills are so high (that £123 plus £111) yet for the past six years with Npower the account was always in credit, funny that...

so I did another meter reading for myself two days later and used £7.20 in two days, really! 

...so thats £123.97+£111.16+£7.20 = £242.33 gas used in 8 weeks and 2 days, erm I don't think so! 

Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment