Friday, 26 February 2021

26th February 2021 - playing the waiting game...edited

Because that's what life is, just a game...

...well that's mostly what I've been doing this month, waiting for people to get back to me, by email, telephone, messenger, text whatever.

Apparently I can't be contacted, really?

well lets start here

  • blog
  • then I have two emails, one personal, one for the internet
  • landline
  • mobile phone
  • facebook, three pages, two personal and one business
  • messenger
  • twitter
  • instagram x2
  • pinterest
  • website
  • Etsy shop x2
  • oh and just recently on What's App (personal)
  • and lastly a postal address, just knock on the door or ring the doorbell, but it seems our house is difficult to find, really, don't know why, its been here 600 years

there was was easy wasn't it... 
...you want work, you know where to find me, you snooze you lose, I will just go elsewhere, up to you...

you wait for four days for a return phone call, amazing how quick people phone back when you tell them you have gone elsewhere...

(edit - finally arranged with anyvan to collect an item of furniture, so blog post and pics to follow)

perhaps I should start charging for my time, got to pay for this roof somehow...

enjoy your weekend, hope you don't have to wait in for anyone

Jo 

ps, oh just one more thing, you might notice Sykesssillysite blog is back, it seems that the lovely quilt I made way back whenever...

if you hover over the photo's they are dated August 2011...

...I've made lots of stuff over the years and have photo's which are dated, so please respect my OWN ideas, much appreciated, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment