Wednesday, 18 August 2021

18th August 2021 - Product Reviews - Binned It!

Gardening

Last week, bought a small green bin to save dragging the large one around the garden, our local authority only allows one green bin household, so looked on google shopping and found what we wanted.

(photo - google images) 

Anyway it arrived and always you get the follow up email asking for a review, so they got one, you can read it below...

"The small green bin arrived on day / time stated. At least it wasn't broken considering it was just wrapped in thin, cling film type packaging, at least cardboard boxes can be recycled. No invoice, just tracking via email, no choice for a text message. Can't rate delivery person as they left the item, didn't even ring the doorbell, not sure why they have put that I signed for, only found the item was there while putting rubbish out! Luckily we were in so at least the item wasn't left in view of people to be stolen.

(so today I added this extra bit) 

18/8/21  - Edit - since writing this review I have had daily emails and phone calls to 'discuss' this review. 

Today's email informs me that the case is closed, I wasn't aware there was a case open, I bought a product and reviewed it, honestly, so you want me to lie? Under GDPR rules can I ask that you delete my email and the contact mobile number from your database please? Review now closed!! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

...so product reviews, should you lie? 

Jo 


No comments:

Post a Comment