Saturday, 30 March 2024

2024 - March - Easter weekend...

A sunny but chilly day here in Yorkshire, missing the caravan, it was nice to just pack up and go, oh well, that's life...

Well hubby has some time off but the car is in the garage having a new cam belt fitted, cost is £650 plus the cost of a taxi there , it seems to run okay now so that's the main thing...

...trying hard to save up but just not happening, money not allocated to where it's supposed to go, just being used as spending money...what is the bloody point??

...I have a spring sale on at the moment in my Etsy shop, 20% off and some items are free p&p - the link is at the top of the blog

I was going to use this photo of the bees keyrings I made from scraps of fabrics but noticed the spring blossom background is the wrong way up, oops! 





anyway hope you have a good weekend, whatever your religion and beliefs...


No comments:

Post a Comment