Wednesday, 7 January 2026

2026 - 7th January, Wednesday ...

Seems strange typing 2026, anyway already a week into the new month I've ordered this to hopefully help being more organised, it was only 8.99 on Amazon...

I already have a basic diary and usually scribble ideas on bits of paper, if you have read the previous post, I made over 90 items last year and on my scribbled list, there was only 1 product not made so I think that will be the first one to 'finish' for this year and then some mini wallets to finish, I'm trying not to buy any more fabric as I have boxes full so it makes sense to use that up first.


What’s Inside:

✔ 2026 monthly & annual calendars
✔ Daily & weekly planning pages
✔ Goal setting & creative planning worksheets
✔ Business launch & shop setup checklists
✔ Craft show & event preparation pages
✔ Donation & expense tracking
✔ Notes pages for ideas and planning

🎨 Perfect For:

• Crafters & makers
• Etsy & handmade sellers
• Creative business owners
• Small business planners
• Productivity & organization

Whether you’re planning projects, tracking goals, or preparing for events, this planner helps you turn ideas into action—one organized step at a time.

Make 2026 your most focused and productive creative year yet.


...on the 31st January it's the last day for self assessment return and class 2 National insurance to pay, at the moment, I'm about £34 short...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment