Monday, 25 May 2026

2026 - 25th May - bank holiday weekend...

lovely warm weather this weekend, for a bank holiday, makes a change, stayed as usual...


Just had sale 299 in my Etsy shop this weekend, which I've had for many years, another wigwam peg bag sold - the pattern is by blue cat sewing...

I wonder when I will get sale 300? a while ago someone said to me, oh you should have 1,000's of sales the time you have had your shop...

...so I started to question, maybe I should, is my stuff any good? is it rubbish, you know, we've all been there, you start to doubt yourself?

But then again, I don't mass produce stock, but each item is handmade one by one and wrapped lovely all ready to give as a gift, I don't just shove it in a plastic bag. 

I show work in progress photo's behind the scenes so you know it is actually handmade and not cheap tat bought in bulk and passed off as 'handmade' , so I'm going to carry on and make items one at a time, 

Jo






No comments:

Post a Comment