Wednesday, 22 July 2026

2026 - 22nd July - order, order!

So managed to make a start and finish the peg bag order today and post it as hubby has a long weekend and we have made plans, a health appointment and the cat back the vet again! 

No wonder we are skint really is it!! 

Yesterday I had a health appointment, went out on the 1pm bus and by the time I got home later it was nearly 6pm, so you don't really feel like doing housework but its just making excuses isnt it really? 

ordering food, putting food away, making sure money in the bank for ordering food and for paying bills, feeding the cats, ordering cats prescription, making sure the cat gets her medication twice a day, cleaning litter trays out, washing pots....oh that would be me then.

Apparently I don't do anything, more like people pick up on the one thing I don't do much of...but enough moaning, people don't like that do they, that is loud and clear...

Anyway here are todays photo's of the peg bag made for a customer order. The last of the duck fabric, is has been quite popular this year so Ive been kept quite busy...




remembered to stitch the binding on today!   


This is a cotton canvas tree print peg bag I started yesterday, rushing and forgot the stitch the binding on so at some point I will have to find time to unpick it and then I think I put the lining in and finish it off, so that will be next week now before I have time to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment