Friday, 2 August 2013

Welcome...

2nd August 2013

Hello and welcome to Solstice Days, my new blog which is now the new name for sykesssillysite, I've that name since the year 2000 , it was originally a website which me and my son created for 'something to do' in the six weeks holidays, my son is now grown up, I used the website name as a 'shop-front' for sykesssillysite alongside a Etsy and Folksy shop.

Someone suggested a name change and at the time, I was against it but as time has gone on, I decided to change it but what to?

Anyway I finally decided on a name and it's official, I telephoned HMRC up this morning and told them about the name change...

SOLSTICE DAYS is the new name to replace sykesssillysite


why Solstice Days? - my birthday and wedding day are June 21st, longest day, solstice day, hence the name


I've updated the Etsy shop - http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SolsticeDays

and my twitter account - https://twitter.com/SolsticeDays

and pinterest page - http://pinterest.com/solsticedays/

I've registered a website name, so that will be a work in progress

oh and a new facebook page as well - https://www.facebook.com/SolsticeDays.co.uk

then I will start listing in my new Folksy shop
http://folksy.com/shops/SolsticeDays

oh and a new google+ page - https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109986958131097245010/109986958131097245010/posts

and new business cards to get printed and new labels for inside bags etc, so I'm going to be busy, have a good weekend

and I hope that if you followed me on the old blogpost, then I look forward to seeing you again.

have a good weekend
Jo x 


4 comments:

Twiggy said...

Hello on your new blog !!!
Good luck.
Twiggy x

Manchester Lass, Now and Then said...

It's amazing how much information you have had to update. I have noticed that I cannot "follow" your blog? I'm wondering if perhaps it's work in progress?

Jo said...

Hi Twiggy, thanks and welcome to my new blog! Jo x

Jo said...

Hi, yes I know, I've just changed something in the settings so maybe that was it? anyway, welcome to my new blog