Friday, 13 September 2013

2013 - 13th September...

2013 - 13th September
It's now over a month since I changed the name and behind the scenes I've been busy mainly creating the websites , www.solsticedays.co.uk - this is the main website where you can find all the new items I've been making and the second website www.solstice-days.com , the same content but this is where I will mainly do the special offers from, 25% off, free P&P etc.

The etsy and folksy shops are also up and running , there is a link on the sidebar for the Etsy shop and the link for the new Folksy shop is on the previous post.

If you follow me on facebook then you will already have seen the new items but I know not everyone likes facebook so here are pics of some of the new items I've made...






 








so there we have the new items and lastly a revamped shoulder bag that was unsold so it now has a new lease of life as a shopping bag! 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Have you spotted the new labels yet, don't they look really good, I decided to sew them on the outside as they are too lovely to be hidden on the inside.


Anyway have a good weekend.
Jo x 




3 comments:

Used-to-Bees said...

You have been busy! The pussy cat and fish bag is very sweet, in particular! Hope your new website works well for you - you put a lot into all your sewing!
x

Wheelie said...

Great label, and beautifully done :-) Saving up for some some of your work.

My sister makes 'memory books' as a hobby for which she sources small fabric and/or filled creations as decoration. (I'm not allowed to use the word 'scrapbook')

But more importantly, there's a massive community out there that when they describe their creations, tend to quote the names of the sources of their decor.

I bought one off her last year for eldest daughter for £40 brothers rate, which means not a massive return for the decor, but I was thinking it's a great use for left over material.

I'll mail you with a piccy of her creation later to give you an idea, with some links.

Dray x

Twiggy said...

Lovely stuff Josie, the cat bag is so cute
Twiggy x

Post a Comment