Thursday, 16 January 2014

2014 - 16th January part 2...Crowson

I've won two gorgeous fabric sample books on ebay, Crowson Carnival and Victoriana, I've already cut up the Victoriana samples out, 78 pieces of fabric approx 8" x 6", just the perfect size for cosmetic purses/pocket tissue cases, there are details on my facebook page but if you are not on facebook then the prices are £5.00 plus £1.95 recorded P&P for the cosmetic purse and £2.99 plus £1.10 standard P&P for the pocket tissue case and £2.99 plus £1.10 standard P&P for a keyring.

If there are no orders by the 16th February then I'm going to make myself a quilt or duvet cover, anyway here are some photo's, it's lovely fabric, can't wait to see it as finished quilt or duvet cover!



I could only use half of the fabric as on the other side, there were wallpaper samples but I'm going to recycle them into fabric gift tags, not sure what else to make, seems a shame to throw away...

Have a good weekend
Jo x 

No comments:

Post a Comment