Sometimes I join in with the network pages on facebook, yesterday I had some feedback saying the lace background I use in photo's distracts from the products, so here are some photo's both with and without, so you can see for yourself.
I think the red background makes the bag stand out more than the plain white background I used below. I used a portable photo studio I bought on eBay which has a fold out frame, includes four background fabrics, black, white, red and blue and two small spotlights for just £27, the only camera I have is on a mobile phone.
Other feedback was the cover photo on the business page on facebook (link is to the right on this blog) saying it was unclear what I made/sold, even though the page is listed in the Bags/Luggage category, so here is the new improved cover pic
which shows pegbags, shoulder bags, shopping bags and make up bags, they are all for sale from either my facebook page or my Etsy shop is open 24/7
have a good week, Jo







2 comments:
Hi Jo, I have to say I do agree with the feedback they gave you, the pictures are clearer on the plain white background. The red does stand out but I still think the bag is clearer on the white background. I really love that bag!
The pictures are fine, you can see them clearly. I will check out your easy shop as I am starting to get my Christmas list started xx
Hi, thanks, it's always nice to get other's points of view, I've already bought one present which is very organised for me, but then again it was something new, a box set for just £7 xx
New comments are not allowed.