Tuesday, 12 September 2017

Photoshoot

12th September 2017
I asked for feedback on my Etsy shop through a Facebook page and it seems most people commented that perhaps my photos were letting me down so I've taken some this morning, what you see are unedited photos, so I'm going to be busy this afternoon, to see the edited photo's and the items for sale go to my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SolsticeDays









this is the 'before' photo












this is the 'before' photo 










this is the 'before' photo 
















this is the 'before' photo  












this is the 'before' photo  





this is the 'before' photo  













this is the 'before' photo 






this is the 'before' photo  
































this is the 'before' photo 

personally I think the red background makes the colour of the bag stand out but it seems it is not acceptable if you don't take photo's on a white background!





Jo x


No comments:

Post a Comment