A year ago, I made purse #11 - a cute trick or treat small messenger bag to raise money for the Sew Powerful Purse Project.
Yesterday I sold it and today I was able to donate £5 towards the project
My £5 donation has helped fill one purse with supplies, this year I sent four purses so just another £15 to raise.
If you would like to help me raise funds to donate, then purse #12 - Alice in Wonderland is for sale here on my website
thanks for looking,I make bags for the Sew Powerful Purse Project, I follow their facebook page and updates on their website and then I'm reminded why I'm making the bags...it's about making a difference to them, not making a profit for me.
But if you are interested then you can find out more about the Sew Powerful Purse Project on their website -
http://sewpowerful.org/sew-powerful-purse-program-overview/
Jo x




No comments:
Post a Comment