Friday, 28 December 2018

2018 - 28th December - Photoshoot - part 15 - fotofuze

2018 - 28th December

Hope you had a good christmas, the days between christmas and new year, not really sure what to do, so in the dashboard in my Etsy shop, looking under integrations, there was something called fotofuze so I did a little experiment, the feedback I get for my shop, it's always the photo's, anyway below is the before and after...

 

so I started fotofuzing other photo's and they haven't turned out too bad


 

  







these are just some of the photo's I've re-done, you can see the rest in my Etsy shop, which has a 50% sale on at the moment, which ends on the 31st January 2019

no coupon codes or passwords to enter, just click and buy, it is all done automatically on the checkout



Have a good week

Jo 

Edit - now the feedback is the photo's make the items look like bought in stock not handmade! I give up






No comments:

Post a Comment