DAY 1 - we live in a a two bedroom house now but previously lived in a three bedroom house, that's why we still have loads of stuff to sort out
DAY 6 - when we moved in here nearly four years ago, to help unbox quicker I bought 3 large ottomans and 4 small ottomans which have been very useful for quick easy storage, I bought the fold up ones then as I declutter they can be stored away.
DAY 4 - the fridge gets sorted once a week anyway as we get our shopping delivered once a week, I find it easier to stick to a budget that way
DAY 28 - there will be some books taken to local charity bin or local library as I had some books bought for christmas, what's the saying, 1 in and 1 out...
Have a good weekend
Jo

No comments:
Post a Comment