Tuesday, 12 November 2019

2019 - 12th November - countdown to christmas - photoshoot - Edited

Countdown to Christmas, 

yesterday looking through some fabrics and there were some fabric squares left from the quilt top, so I made a scrappy patchwork textile christmas tree decoration (or some might say crappy patchwork! lol) 

Here are the usual 'before' photo's, experimenting by changing the settings on the camera. 

Not very good light at this time of year, so I will make some more and take some more photo's later.

    



   

  

and the back and I made a braided twine hanger to complete the scrappy look.



Edit - 
someone has asked if I'm selling them, yes! 

  • £4.50 each  
  • or 2 for £6 
  • or 3 for £8  
  • or 4 for £10 plus p&p

choose from  - same design both sides 
or design on one side and christmas fabric on the other! 

You can buy them in my Etsy shop


Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment