you can read the last one here...Bathroom - a bit of a makeover
The bathroom is decorated a pale lilac colour with grey tiles, lilac wallpaper and a lilac bath suite, perfectly functional , not changed since it was first built.
the toilet works, a lovely large sink and nice bath, I can't understand those who rip out a perfectly good bathroom suite just because it isn't the latest and greatest from Homes & Gardens, what a waste of time, effort and money just to have a bathroom which is the same as everyone else!
anyway I decided the other day to take down the wood room divider but still needed some storage, I know we are supposed to shop local these days but I'm not sure there are any bathroom shops where I live, not for my budget anyway.
so off to eBay again and spotted this lovely cabinet, ordered it and it arrived earlier today...
here are the usual before and after photo's...
The bird clock on the wall is from the dining room, so the cost of bathroom makeover so far is £89.90, might just buy a new waste bin which will probably be a few pounds from Wilko's :-)
Have a good week
Jo






No comments:
Post a Comment