Looking back through some old blog posts, I made this keyring from fabric scraps and buttons from my button tin, it was made in 2013 and it is still in use in 2020, don't know about bags for life, maybe I should advertise as keyrings for life!
The keyring was originally part of a gift set I made but only the make-up bag sold and I kept the keyring.
Anyway here are photo's comparing then and now, left (2013) and on the right (2020) still in use seven years later.
I prefer to make keyrings a little larger and more sturdier than keyrings I see for sale with just thin bits of ribbon to hang keys on, having bought one in the past myself, they don't seem to last five minutes, so I thought I will design and make my own (c) J.Penney
2013
2013
2013
Don't worry, I'm not going to do the hard sell, links on the right where you can buy my handmade items, have a good weekend
Jo






No comments:
Post a Comment