Saturday, 15 July 2023

2023 - 15th July - sales and sewing...

Sold some more bunting, a lovely blue and roses print cotton fabric, double layer. 10 flags, 2.3 metres long and I've made binding from matching fabric as well, I think it looks so much better than cheap binding and ties don't you?




any orders are sent wrapped in tissue and boxed, nicely presented rather than just thrown in a plastic bag without so much as a business card or thank you note, that's what I would expect from buying on eBay or Amazon! .


and I also had a custom order for a motorcycle peg bag






this week I've made two more peg bags and it has done nothing but rain since then! 


the fabric was cut out to make shoulder bags but sadly no orders, it seemed a waste to just leave the fabric in a box so I made peg bags instead! 

 

the peg bags are for sale in my Etsy shop


and there is also a summer sale on too, up to 20% off and free P&P as well, this ends 31st July



enjoy your weekend, whatever your plans are...

No comments:

Post a Comment