Well what have I been doing since the last post?
trying to juggle bills, it seems everything is going up at the moment -
our electric is with British gas - so the latest bill was £241 for three month so paying £28 a fortnight plus £10 a week extra...
I've been with Tesco for years having a weekly delivery but since the minimum basket is now £50 a time, can't really afford it, so on the 8th January I cancelled the delivery subscription of £6.99 a month (it is usually £5 a week delivery) so quite a saving over the year. I received an email to confirm the SUBSCRIPTION renewal was cancelled.
so checking emails on the 20th January, informing me that the delivery saver payment had been taken out of the bank. Apparently all I had cancelled was the subscription renewal not the actually delivery plan, I spoke to two people, got the usual scripted spiel about terms and conditions etc and was told no I could not have a refund at it wasn't within 14 days of starting the DELIVERY PLAN
so when I spoke to the second person, still got the usual scripted spiel but was offered an £8 voucher to spend online off my next grocery shop...
Anyway now having twice weekly deliveries with Morrisons as the minimum basket is just £25 and monthly delivery plan of £8, works out cheaper than driving to the shops and hubby's job he doesn't work regular hours so online shopping works for us.
what else, oh yes a parcel posted with Royal Mail on the 28th December was finally delivered yesterday after starting a claim with them for a lost parcel and was informed that a fee needed to be paid for £1.50 due to insufficient postage, funny that as when hubby took it to the post office, the man behind the counter put it through the slot (it fitted) and it had a pre-paid label on, there was no mention that there wasn't enough postage on. A bit annoying really having used this post office for years....
Luckily I had a very patient and understanding customer who was quite happy to wait as I kept her updated during the delay.
ETSY shop
sold some velvet christmas tree decorations in the January sale, selling them individually but looking at the listings, it gives the impression that I'm selling three items for £2.97 (50% off £5.95 each) , so I've been busy tweaking them and listing each item separate so all that takes time.
I've got loads of stuff cut out but I just can't seem to get motivated to finish stuff anymore.
anyway here is the link for my Etsy shop, the sale will be ending on 28th January

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment