Sunday, 7 January 2024

2024 - 7th January - christmas packed away for another year...

 


well that's christmas packed away for another year...

and another birthday in the family this week, went out for a meal and really enjoyed it!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

something I thought I would not be writing about living here, last thursday morning, hubby went to work and there was a note left on the windscreen about parking, he just screwed it up and threw it away.

Not sure why it's a problem, it is on street parking, a public road...it was aimed as us as I contacted other neighbours and none of them have had a note left...

We rent a garage but selfish people park on private land and block access to the garage, so the car has to be parked somewhere.

...always something to spoil the start of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment