Tuesday, 8 July 2025

2025 - 8th July - closed down...and using up remnants for bunting

 and just like that a bank account open since 2003 closed down in a week...

...so hopefully things will start turning round, a new bank account, a new vet for the cats, not sure why a cat that weighs less than 4kg needs to lose weight wtf! 

hopefully one day a win on the lottery and a new house, just need £625k, a place to live with a little shop underneath - Solstice Days - selling my own handmade items and fabrics/ supplies/ threads/ books/ patterns etc, oh well it's nice to dream...

SEWING 

so today, finish off using up remnants from the apron I made yesterday, I've made some bunting...









and I might start selling off fabrics , FQ's and metres of fabrics, in nice cellophane bags - priced at £5 plus p&p, and bags of fabrics on FB marketplace for £10 a bag, good quality stuff, I'm not going to use it all, there are books as well sell them for 50p - £1 to World of Books? 

No comments:

Post a Comment