Saturday, 29 November 2025

2025 - 29th November - Christmas & birthday bunting

We have a december birthday in the the family and last year I bought separate christmas and birthday bunting so this year I thought i would have a go at making my own, putting christmas and birthday fabrics together, anyway here is the finished result...




just three more gift bags to make and I will call it a day for this year, plenty of things to finish so I will catch up in the new year.

and my last posting dates for Christmas - 12th & 13th December, a bit earlier than usual but I don't get the last minute rush for sales anymore so closing earlier means I can enjoy the run up to Christmas without worrying items have arrived safely but these days I post Tracked anyway with Royal Mail, it costs a bit extra but at least I know items arrive safely.

Just recently I bought four items on eBay and delivery is with Evri and only one has arrived and even that was left at someone's house a few mins walk away, luckily they are honest and fetched it round but where the other three have gone, don't know,



No comments:

Post a Comment