So with BT for broadband and landline but EE for my mobile, yesterday I had an online chat with BT about latest deals as the current contract with BT is £58 a month and going up to £61 a month.
BT wanted my mobile number to confirm identity ok no problems but it turns out I’m not registered as the mobile account holder as the pin code text never arrived on my mobile.
So left the conversation with BT and asked EE if there are any deals with them and again sent a text with a PIN to confirm identity again no text arrived so unable to do anything but if I’m not the account holder then how come my mobile was moved from O2 to EE two years ago no problems there , hubby was still up so if the pin code text had been sent to him he would have said so…
I've had my mobile number for years so just seems a bit odd...
Logged into EE account and my personal details are showing up all correct EE confirmed address and bank details correct for DD each month so not sure what’s going on...
no doubt to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment