Spring is now starting in the garden, some daffodils growing in the tubs and hubby bought some for the porch, don't they look lovely! Remembering the Mum's who are no longer with us...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Monday is traditionally wash day and over the years, I've made many peg bags, traditional style, cross body style, unlined, lined, plastic coathangers, wood coathangers and the other year I made a wigwam style peg bag, just three of them as I found it a complicated pattern to follow, until I saw the the Flip & Clip peg bag pattern from Blue Cat Sewing - so I thought okay, another complicated pattern, so I bought it but no, it wasn't, it was an easy to follow pattern with step by step instructions and a youtube video to follow as well!anyway here is the finished result and it is now in my Etsy shop! I can't wait to make some more!
You can find the peg bag pattern I've used from Blue Cat Sewing - here is a link to her Etsy shop
No comments:
Post a Comment