Monday, 1 June 2026

2026 - 1st June - 300 sales and Star Seller...and another wigwam peg bag!

Well another month and halfway through the year...so 300 sales and star seller too! - Well done me! 



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I've been slowly sorting through my fabrics and found some fabric samples I bought a while ago so used some to make another wigwam peg bag as they seem quite popular at the moment...



a work in progress of the binding being stitched on, this part is a bit fiddly at times


it took seven samples, three for the outside fabric, three for the lining and one for the binding and finished! 




It is a flip and clip style peg bag I've made using the pattern from Blue Cat sewing, just clip the peg bag closed to stop pegs falling out while the peg bag is stored away when not in use, a great idea! 


No comments:

Post a Comment