Well the start of another month and more hospital appointments and another vet visit for blood tests cost £90 and I've decided to cancel the hosting of the website and just keep the domain name to forward to my Etsy shop, it is just an information website anyway, no sales and I might open the .com website thats cost just £13 a year instead of co.uk at £10 a month plus £31 a year for the SSL certificate, most of my sales come through Etsy anyway...
so another peg bag finished, sorting through my large fabric stash I found some lovely poppies barkcloth fabric and anyway here is the finished peg bag, this is now in my Folksy shop, the link is at the top of this blog...
I used up some remnants for the base as I didn't have enough of the barkcloth left for the base, not quite a match but near enough.
I also finished a shoulder bag, I think the straps are too long but thats a bit more fabric sorted and made into something new.
Did I mention the drains were blocked again, Yorkshire Water are supposed to be coming in the next 5-7 days to fix the 'displaced' drains so hopefully that will stop the drains from being blocked, the work is on a drain that runs directly under our house but because it is a shared drain for three houses, we don't have to pay for any work.
The last time the bathroom drain blocked it cost us £100, yet apparently I'm always moaning about being skint, but as people who own their own home will know there are ongoing costs and the boiler is overdue to be checked so that will be another £150 ish, oh well...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
No comments:
Post a Comment