Chenille upholstery fabric, thick fabric, just managed to stitch the seams but at least it will be a sturdy, strong shopping bag which won't wear out after a few times.
It is now listed in my Folksy shop, a bargain at £20 for such a beautiful one off bag, don't you think?
This is the pattern I've used, Eco friendly shopping bag by I Think Sew
I use lots of other people's patterns to make my bags and unlike a lot of people, I will happily give credit to the person who has designed the pattern and not pass it off as my own design.
From the leftover scraps of fabric, I've made another penny keying, I've not decided if I will sell this yet or if it will be a christmas present? The design is the same on both sides.
have a good weekend, Jo x




No comments:
New comments are not allowed.