It is the name of a Journal I bought on Amazon ages ago, in it I jot down notes of ideas I have for bags, keyrings etc, none of which I've got around to making...thinking they are not good enough...
- Journal includes inspirational quotations here and there throughout its pages.
- Makes a great personal diary -- no need to worry about a lock or keep track of a key.
- The softly-hued blossoming branches design is enhanced with gold foil highlights and subtle raised embossing for a dimensional effect.
- 160 lightly-lined opaque pages provide space for personal reflection, sketching, making lists, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Creamy-smooth acid-free archival paper takes pen and pencil beautifully.
- Hardcover journal lies flat for ease of use.
...inside the front cover, it says where all the inspirational quotes come from. From this book, The Key of Life by sophie bedford-pierce, so I've just bought myself a copy from Amazon
and another book & bookmark as well
~ ~ ~ ~
For the Sew Powerful Purse project, they ask that you write a short note, inspiring the girls but before I write, I need some inspiration myself.
I have already cut out the first bag, some lovely Batik fabrics,
I just need to get around to stitching it together, it is a complicated pattern, at least there is no pressure to sell, just making bags because I want to and know that any bags I make will be appreciated.
have a good weekend
Jo x





No comments:
Post a Comment