Sunday, 11 September 2016

Sewing with a Purpose - bags 5 and 6

I did some more sewing over the last few days and I have now completed bag#5 and bag#6.

There are some lovely fabrics in the bag I was gifted which you couldn't really see on the photo's I took of the fabrics but once they are made into bags they look great!

Anyway here are the usual photo's
 


  

and bag #6 - Kitt Cat was busy taking an interest!






I make bags for the Sew Powerful Purse Project, I follow their facebook page and updates on their website and then I'm reminded why I'm making the bags...it's about making a difference to them, not making a profit for me.

But if you are interested then you can find out more about the Sew Powerful Purse Project on their website - 
http://sewpowerful.org/sew-powerful-purse-program-overview/ 

Have a good weekend, Jo x 



No comments:

Post a Comment