bag # 7 - James & the giant Peach
Bag # 6 - pink floral
Bag # 5 - cats/green floral
Bag # 4 - finding Nemo
Bag #3 - lilac sheep & polka dots
Bag # 2 - butterflies
Bag # 1 - I've kept this one, because I stitched the front flap pocket shut!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I still have loads of fabric left which I have been given, so I will carry on making them, the next deadline in 1st February 2017.
I have really enjoyed making them, knowing that my sewing skills have come in useful and helped people.
I make bags for the Sew Powerful Purse Project, I follow their facebook page and updates on their website and then I'm reminded why I'm making the bags...it's about making a difference to them, not making a profit for me.
But if you are interested then you can find out more about the Sew Powerful Purse Project on their website -
http://sewpowerful.org/sew-powerful-purse-program-overview/
Have a good weekend
Jo x








2 comments:
The bags are super cute. You are so talented Jo xxx
thanks, yes they are cute. Talented, thank you , never thought about it that way before, mainly self taught apart from some night classes years ago making clothes and curtains, been sewing since I was 17 xx
Post a Comment