Edit - December 21st - 2019
omg! ...it's really creepy knowing people are still following your blog secretly, if there is anyone else mentioned in the blog that doesn't want to be then a nice email will suffice or leave a comment :-)
and ask me to delete your name, rather than comments on bloglovin, which incidentally I am not responsible for any of the content already on there by them, so if you could contact bloglovin or google to get any of your personal info deleted, that would be great, thanks
Merry Christmas Jo :-)
12th January 2018
googlemail alerted me to the the fact I have a new follower who I don't know and who I wanted to block but looking through other alerts, I could see that some blog posts which are in 'draft' version on blogger can still be read on bloglovin.
Some posts have now been deleted on blogger as they are no longer relevant, others have been published, don't like reading what I write about, there's the door, bye then...
Posts which are being read on bloglovin by people who do not follow the blog anymore , hello and waves to '******* ******' and '*****' and '***** ****** *****'
if you do not want blogger to allow all posts to be read publicly even if you have them in 'draft' then please read this page link here, it tells you how to turn off the RSS feed
http://blogger-hints-and-tips.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/turning-rss-feed-off-or-on-again.html
have a good weekend
Jo x
No comments:
Post a Comment