Thursday, 18 January 2018

Photo shoot part 4 -

18th January 2018

Well the photo backgrounds have arrived and I've just opened one and taken some PRACTICE photos to start with, to see what the back drops look like and what the bags look like, in both artificial and natural light






this is altering the setting for the photo to 'daylight' , 


the size is 7ft x 5ft



the rest of the photo's setting is 'auto'


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Other photo's taken yesterday, the top two are 'before' photo's, the rest are 'after' photo's , a plain white background seems to be the way to go... 


but another 'before' photo with a red background,personally I think it makes the bag really stand out instead of a white background, perhaps I will try a black background next?













Have a good week, 

Jo  x 


No comments:

Post a Comment