A nice warm and sunny day, so I thought I would re-take some photo's.
I bought one of the photo backdrops, a wood effect with the intention of cutting it down to fit the photo studio I have, which I bought ages ago.
Anyway here are some of today's photo's. I think the wood effect background looks better than the white one but until I started editing the photo, I didn't notice the crease across the photo's oops! But then again I'm just an amateur photographer.
I think this photo showing all the keyrings looks quite good too!
The keyrings are for sale in my Etsy shop or you can buy two for £10 plus P&P from my facebook page
time.................£7.50
**cut out fabric
**iron on interfacing
**stitch logo label on
**stitch keyring together
**take photo/edit photo
**list in Etsy shop
fabric....... ........£0.85
interfacing........ £0.10
carabiner clasp...£0.70
split ring...........£0.70
embroidery thread.....£0.10
etsy listing fees....£0.20
£10.15
Behind the scenes -
the photo backdrop in use, very technical, being held in place with pegs!
Jo x






No comments:
Post a Comment