Friday, 27 March 2020

27th March 2020 - Day 5 week 1

Friday, the end of week 1...

went for a walk yesterday, just glad to get out of the house...









...a lovely brook, the water just bubbling away, it was nice to just stand and listen ...

...felt better for it but not looking forward to going back in the house

...next door they have a child age about ten, anyway since 10 February (as I had texted someone about the constant noise) daily, he is kicking and bouncing a basket ball on the floor or wall, can't tell which, every half an hour from about 9am in the morning till 9pm at night! 

...anyone got any spare gaffer tape! lol 


anyway hubby is a key worker, a bus driver and got home from work the other day about 8pm (he works a split shift) and had been at work for 12 hours, all he wants to do is come home, eat a meal and relax, so I'd had enough, I went round and the father was just going out for a run and just wasn't interested, said it was just the first day and it would continue during the day but quiet in the evening and just went in the house and said I'm not talking to you...

(edit - not a man to keep his word, as the ball bouncing at 8.30pm this evening)

...I'm just surprised that they can't find something else for the child to do, they have a garden...

looking on facebook, there are lots of families with children and posting pictures of how they are keeping the children occupied, one Nanna actually did her keep fit workout in the street outside her daughters house and a video was posted of her grandchildren copying her, it was lovely to watch! over 12,000 views! 

Yesterday hubby came home on his dinner break and during that time it was just thud, thud against the floor or wall during the time he was home... 

...when my son was younger, he had the I-spy books, we used to love filling them in, it was time together, sorting though his stuff the other year, we found them, happy memories together...

I'm currently sat with such a bad headache, I actually feel sick due to the constant thump, thump, thump, you cannot relax...

...I have got a build up of wax and have ringing in my ears and only get 4-5 hours sleep a night and due to the constant thump thump, it is impossible to sleep during the day, oh well only another 2 weeks to go...

edited - supposed to end stuff with a positive, so had a shop delivered yesterday so food to eat and food and cat litter for the cats for a while and got 9 toilet rolls too! Tesco is now limiting items in basket to 80

 Jo 





No comments:

Post a Comment