and 6th April the start of a new tax year, I was going to re-open my online shops and website but not decided what to do yet...
...I have been sorting out some cotton fabrics and someone is collecting them tomorrow to make face masks for the NHS, I no longer have use for a lot of the fabrics anymore, so might as well go to someone who can make something useful...
While I am ok-ish, to help my mental health, I have bought some colouring books and pencils and felt pens, seen these around and wanted to buy some for ages, now seems a good time but then again, you do need to sit quiet and relax and that is just not happening...
Hubby is still at work, he is now on the list for Furlough but knowing our luck, all this will be over before it is his turn, he is a bus driver (no masks or gloves) people still paying with cash and he had a standing load the other day, not all workers either, stupid selfish people! Bugger off home...
Anyway have a good week
Jo


No comments:
Post a Comment