a useful website for the latest food recalls...
https://www.food.gov.uk/news-alerts/alert/fsa-prin-61-2022
https://www.nestle.co.uk/en-gb/media/pressreleases/allpressreleases/recall-aero-hot-chocolate
I had the aero hot chocolate 288g in the cupboard and hubby took the jar back to Asda (no receipt) and the attitude for a large supermarket was appalling, questioning him where he had heard about the recall as they did not know anything about it and refused to give a cash refund and was given a gift card instead!
I have contacted Asda via their twitter page and this was the reply...
Hey! I hope you're well. I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with how this refund was processed.
We are a complaints team here at Asda so we are happy to assist.
This product doesn't happen to be on the recall list from what I can see. Can I ask where you heard about this? Thanks -
so I have sent them them above links and I am still waiting for a reply from Asda...very worrying when a major supermarket is not aware of food items being recalled!!
No comments:
Post a Comment