Monday, 29 July 2024

2024 - 29th July - this weeks stuff...

Well had a refund for the damaged bag of cat litter, so I decided to get this lovely fabric 4.5 metres, it is called floral summer so some new items coming soon, the usual peg bags, some bunting, maybe some scrunchies & headbands and I'm sure I will think of other stuff to make.



There is a sale on in my Etsy shop, spend £10 and get 20% your order but no sales but it's always slow this time of year, well for me anyway.


hubby finally got the balance transfer back onto the Argos account, tried to move it to MBNA credit card for 0% interest but instead it bounced back, this was in April and has taken 4 months to sort out and in the meantime hubby was expected to find two lots of monthly payments, what a rip off by Argos!







No comments:

Post a Comment