Friday, 3 January 2025

2025 - 3rd January - gas bill

Well just entered the meter reading for the gas meter and the bill generated was £129 from 6th December to 1st January...

... the energy calculator link at the top of the blog doesn't seem to be working, so I've found another one - https://www.gasbillcalculator.com/   entering previous and current readings produce a bill estimated at £111 - so lower than the actual bill so not too far out really...

...so not sure what the January to February bill will be with the cold weather and snow starting this week, I pay £25 a week by standing order, because that suits our circumstances and budget, Eon insist the I HAVE to pay by direct debit, erm sorry no, I keep reading too many stories about energy companies just helping themselves to money in your bank account...then taking ages to refund, surely that's theft? 

still waiting for the electric bill after entering the meter reading the other day, the daily standing charge is 74p a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment