Saturday, 16 August 2025

2025 - 15th August - this week's stuff...

Well the anniversary came and went, no flowers and no visit to the crem, no surprise there then....always on the mobile more bothered about people at work rather than his own wife...

The humming noise, it seems to be getting worse, last night as the weather is warm, the window was open and the noise sounded like an extractor fan from a nearby house but there was no one using the bathroom and we don't have an extractor fan in our house. I've tried turning the boiler off at night  but the noise is still there, I thought it was when the hot taps were being used, is it old plumbing, is it the ball valve in the cistern, eight month later, still none the bloody wiser. Just need to find £120 from somewhere to get the boiler serviced by the man who actually fitted and not someone who just changes a part on my say so (the burner) which is when the noise got worse) but he didn't actually service it first, so how can a part be changed when they havn't really checked it properly, I suggested that water might need topping up but no, its not that, erm how do you know if you havn't serviced it??

Anyway not really in the mood for much sewing this week, not getting to sleep till 1-2 am due to the warm weather but I did make two more of the patchwork scrunchies, I do actually take the time to cut out fabrics and stitch together, any here are the photo's...






anyway they are for sale in my Etsy shop at the moment, I will add them to my Folksy shop later this week...I've priced them at £3.50 each, how much!

well they are handmade in Yorkshire not brandmade in China, if you want cheap crap then bugger off to Shein, Temu and Amazon or buy from those who buy from them and pass off as handmade, over 700, yeah right...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment